She’s totally falling for fall. When she’s not sipping pumpkin spiced lattes, this lady is all about pairing warm-toned jewels with cool sweaters and rustic denim.
Baby come and light my fire! The Tawny Leaves orange leaf necklace adds that fiery vibe with a touch of sparkle that instantly warms up your cool fall looks from chunky sweaters and distressed denim to fitted frocks and knee high riding boots.
Material: plated metal alloy, acrylic, rhinestone
Measurements: 22" long, 2 1/2" extender
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Plated Metal Jewelry:
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Tuck your pieces into their jewelry pouch at night before you go to bed
• Try to store pieces with similar metal finishes together; for example, silver-plated metal jewelry should be kept with other silver-plated pieces, not gold-plated
• Avoid cleaning the jewelry with harsh chemicals because they will cause fading in color; try using a soft-bristle tooth brush or a mixture of mild soap and water to remove dirt and filmy layers
• Silver and gold plating will eventually tarnish. To avoid rapid discoloration, use a slightly damp cloth to clean the jewelry and dab, not rub, clean
• Remove the jewelry when swimming and showering
• Avoid wearing when sweating or on days with high humidity