Light as a feather, this long wood turquoise beaded necklace adds a touch of color to any outfit. Made by persons with Intellectual Disabilities.
Measurements: 55" long
How To Care For Your Stone Jewelry:
- Avoid knocking the jewelry against hard surfaces, which can chip and damage the stones
- For cleaning, simply wipe them clean with a soft, dry cloth; do not use any harsh chemicals or ultrasonic cleansers
- If needed, wash jewelry in lukewarm, soapy water, avoid metal cleaning solutions and sprays
- Remove jewelry before showering, swimming, or bathing
- Light and heat can affect a stone’s durability and color, so limit exposure to extreme sunlight and hot temperatures