She’s always bursting with energy as she chases after her dreams. She’s a master negotiator who favors the bold golds, pretty pastels with couture charm.
This pastel crystal cuff bracelet is the ultimate in gladiator glamor! The gold cuff gives off a tribal vibe, while the soft lavender and blue stones add a welcomed dose of dainty. Oh! Don’t forget the side of sparkle illuminating from the center teardrop stone surrounded by inset rhinestones.
Material: 10k gold plated zinc metal alloy, crystal, acrylic, rhinestone
Measurements: cuff 3/8" wide, 6 1/4" around (inside measurement); pendant top 2" long
How To Care For Your Bracelets:
• Put on last, after sunscreen, hair products, lotions, and makeup have been applied
• Remove first when undressing, to prevent tangling or catching on clothing
• Remove bracelets before engaging in any form of physical activity or heavy lifting
• Exposure to harsh chemicals, water, and soap can damage your jewelry, so remove before cleaning and other household chores
• When not in use, store your bracelets in a soft pouch or in the original box for safe keeping
• Jewelry can discolor or fade when in the sun
• Clean by wiping jewelry with a soft cloth; if using soap and water to remove grime, dry immediately after
• To avoid black markings on your skin and jewelry, clean bracelets, bangles, and cuffs regularly to remove oil and dirt trapped in the metal