She’s all about soul power and truly lives her life well-centered and in turn not just with who she is but who those are around her. She’s accepting, agile and always helpful.
A truly handmade-inspired piece that feeds the soul — your jewelry craving soul. Kimberly is a huge fan of the Food for the Soul red and silver drop earrings because they always provide the right amount of color to make any outfit feel whole from her favorite pair of well-worn denim to her dreamy dresses.
Material: metal alloy
Measurements: 1 1/4" drop
Closure: ear wire
How To Care For Your Earrings:
• After wearing, clean with a soft, dry cloth; if dirty, gently clean with a cloth and lukewarm, soapy water
• Cleaning your earrings in a bowl will prevent them from getting lost down the sink drain
• Remove your earrings before swimming, showering, or coming into contact with any form of water
• Do not wear earrings to bed
• When not in use, keep your earrings on an earring holder or inside their original box to avoid tangling or losing one of the earrings
• Keep jewelry away from harsh chemicals; do not spray hair spray or perfume when wearing
• Jewelry can discolor when exposed to extreme sun and heat, so avoid wearing on excessively hot days and store in a dark, cool area
• Wearing earring backings will reduce the chance of lost earrings