She’s dark and mysterious. This woman knows how to create intrigue, from her wardrobe to her dark and dramatic accessories.
Drape your neck in a design that pays homage to the Medieval times in the Goth to Glam Necklace. This black floral bib necklace simply stuns with a crimson frock and pumps. To complete the look, don your lips in dark red lip stain.
Material: plated metal alloy, crystal
Measurements: 15" long, 3" extender; bib 4 1/4" long
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Costume Jewelry:
• Avoid exposure to lotions, perfume, oil, water, cosmetics, and any other harsh chemicals
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Store your costume jewelry in a soft pouch when not in use to prevent any tarnishing, chipping, tangling, or damage
• Remove your jewelry before going to bed
• Jewelry should be given a day off to limit wear and tear
• Pack jewelry carefully for travel, and carry on if possible
• For cleaning, avoid cleaners that contain acid, alcohol, vinegar, or ammonia
• Clean your piece after each wear, either using a soft bristle toothbrush or a mixture of gentle soap and warm water