She’s the master at letting her personality shine from when she walks into a room to who she presents herself. How does she do it? She lets her jewelry do the talking.
We all have an inner light that’s just waiting to shine through. Let the Inner Light silver and crystal fringe necklace be your guide to showcasing your inner glow on the outside. The linked silver chain holds three separate sections of topaz emerald-shaped crystals each with metal fringe bars dangling and finished with a small gun metal bead at each fringe end. Wear with a turtleneck or an open neckline that can truly show off and accommodate this fanned out fringe necklace.
Material: silver plated zinc metal alloy, crystal, glass
Measurements: 18" long, 3" extender
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Plated Metal Jewelry:
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Tuck your pieces into their jewelry pouch at night before you go to bed
• Try to store pieces with similar metal finishes together; for example, silver-plated metal jewelry should be kept with other silver-plated pieces, not gold-plated
• Avoid cleaning the jewelry with harsh chemicals because they will cause fading in color; try using a soft-bristle tooth brush or a mixture of mild soap and water to remove dirt and filmy layers
• Silver and gold plating will eventually tarnish. To avoid rapid discoloration, use a slightly damp cloth to clean the jewelry and dab, not rub, clean
• Remove the jewelry when swimming and showering
• Avoid wearing when sweating or on days with high humidity