Put a prep in your step! She’s a woman of feminine sophistication and prefers a well-tailored collared button-up over a relaxed tee.
The No Strings Attached Necklace is that cheeky accessory that adds some flirty fashion to any tailored look. This blue crystal and gold accented vintage bow pendant necklace adds a touch of femininity when worn under the collar of a fully buttoned up shirt.
Material: plated zinc metal alloy, glass, crystal, rhinestone
Measurements: 16" long, 3" extender
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Plated Metal Jewelry:
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Tuck your pieces into their jewelry pouch at night before you go to bed
• Try to store pieces with similar metal finishes together; for example, silver-plated metal jewelry should be kept with other silver-plated pieces, not gold-plated
• Avoid cleaning the jewelry with harsh chemicals because they will cause fading in color; try using a soft-bristle tooth brush or a mixture of mild soap and water to remove dirt and filmy layers
• Silver and gold plating will eventually tarnish. To avoid rapid discoloration, use a slightly damp cloth to clean the jewelry and dab, not rub, clean
• Remove the jewelry when swimming and showering
• Avoid wearing when sweating or on days with high humidity