The bold and the beautiful. This woman is always upping the ante when it comes to how she approaches any social scene. Pro tip: She often utilizes her accessories as an automatic ice breaker.
Talk about a conversation starter! This pairing of blue crystal mismatched earrings are the must-have starter kit to embrace the eclectic trends of the season. The stud-like earring combines crystals, neon yellow and white rhinestones in varying lengths, while the dangle cuff earring has a cluster of colorful stones in tones of grays and blues followed by round crystals dripping from a neon yellow center stone identifying the two earrings together as a set. Pair it with a side ponytail and prepare yourself to start breaking some serious ice!
Material: metal alloy, acrylic, crystal
Measurements: short earring: 3/4" long; drop earring: 4" long
Closure: short earring: ear clip; drop earring: ear post and ear clip
How To Care For Your Earrings:
• After wearing, clean with a soft, dry cloth; if dirty, gently clean with a cloth and lukewarm, soapy water
• Cleaning your earrings in a bowl will prevent them from getting lost down the sink drain
• Remove your earrings before swimming, showering, or coming into contact with any form of water
• Do not wear earrings to bed
• When not in use, keep your earrings on an earring holder or inside their original box to avoid tangling or losing one of the earrings
• Keep jewelry away from harsh chemicals; do not spray hair spray or perfume when wearing
• Jewelry can discolor when exposed to extreme sun and heat, so avoid wearing on excessively hot days and store in a dark, cool area
• Wearing earring backings will reduce the chance of lost earrings