From numbers to her sultry dance moves, this girl likes to break it down! She’s the friend who can calculate the tip for the business dinner outing in seconds, and somehow get the CEO up and dancing on the dance floor at retreats. Magic she is!
This gold and crystal collar necklace gives new life to your standard workday wear. The tightly linked chain gives this piece dimension, while shades of azure, buttercup, and orange add whimsy and versatility. The perfect piece for a solid square-neck dress or paired with a crisp white button-up under your favorite navy blue blazer.
Material: plated metal alloy, acrylic, rhinestone
Measurements: 19 1/2" long, 2 3/4" extender
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Costume Jewelry:
• Avoid exposure to lotions, perfume, oil, water, cosmetics, and any other harsh chemicals
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Store your costume jewelry in a soft pouch when not in use to prevent any tarnishing, chipping, tangling, or damage
• Remove your jewelry before going to bed
• Jewelry should be given a day off to limit wear and tear
• Pack jewelry carefully for travel, and carry on if possible
• For cleaning, avoid cleaners that contain acid, alcohol, vinegar, or ammonia
• Clean your piece after each wear, either using a soft bristle toothbrush or a mixture of gentle soap and warm water