She’s not afraid to push the envelope on what’s expected. Her motto: Expect the unexpected. This fashionista has a flair for the over-the-top accessories that pack a punch.
Layer on the sparkle, pearls and crystals. You can have it all in the Velvet Noir crystal and pearl statement necklace. This piece imbues the classic and dramatic style of the Victorian glam era. Wear with a simple black dress or go all out in a black lace dress and your favorite pair of pumps.
Material: plated metal alloy, simulated pearl, crystal
Measurements: 16" long, 3" extender; 6 1/2" bib drop
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Statement Jewelry:
• Keep jewelry away from water, lotions, perfumes, and harsh chemicals
• When not being worn, jewelry should be stored in a soft pouch or in its original box for safe keeping
• Avoid exposing the jewelry to makeup, hair products, lotions, and sunscreen
• Jewelry should be the last thing you put on when you get dressed, and the first item you remove when changing, to prevent the piece getting tangled or catching on an article of clothing
• Do not wear jewelry into the pool or at the spa
• Remove jewelry before engaging in physical activity or playing sports
• Don’t use jewelry cleaner, which is meant for silver, gold, platinum, or other precious metals; these solutions are too harsh for fashion statement jewelry