One thing she knows is hard work pays off. From the leading at the office to raising her kiddos this sexy nerd is not just confident and smart, but she adores tuning in to her fashion sense.
I like the way you work it, no diggity. No doubt. This blue floral and crystal link bracelet is the arm candy every lady dreams of! It’s formal enough to pair with an elegant frock, and casual enough to throw on to dazzle in a pair of jeans and button-up blouse.
Material: plated zinc metal alloy, crystal, rhinestone
Measurements: 7 1/2" long, 2" extender; bracelet 1 3/4" wide
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Bracelets:
• Put on last, after sunscreen, hair products, lotions, and makeup have been applied
• Remove first when undressing, to prevent tangling or catching on clothing
• Remove bracelets before engaging in any form of physical activity or heavy lifting
• Exposure to harsh chemicals, water, and soap can damage your jewelry, so remove before cleaning and other household chores
• When not in use, store your bracelets in a soft pouch or in the original box for safe keeping
• Jewelry can discolor or fade when in the sun
• Clean by wiping jewelry with a soft cloth; if using soap and water to remove grime, dry immediately after
• To avoid black markings on your skin and jewelry, clean bracelets, bangles, and cuffs regularly to remove oil and dirt trapped in the metal