Her super power? Sparkle. Somehow she always manages to juggle her work, play and family time with grace accompanied by some bling. Coincidence? We don’t think so.
Up, up and away! Arm yourself with this blue crystal collar necklace to take your fashion to new heights! The What’s Your Superpower Necklace balances the bold of cobalt and canary crystal pairings with the more muted pastel toned stones to create a contrast that you crave in a collar.
Material: plated zinc metal alloy, crystal, rhinestone
Measurements: 16" long, 2 1/2" extender; bib 1 1/2" thick
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Plated Metal Jewelry:
• Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
• Tuck your pieces into their jewelry pouch at night before you go to bed
• Try to store pieces with similar metal finishes together; for example, silver-plated metal jewelry should be kept with other silver-plated pieces, not gold-plated
• Avoid cleaning the jewelry with harsh chemicals because they will cause fading in color; try using a soft-bristle tooth brush or a mixture of mild soap and water to remove dirt and filmy layers
• Silver and gold plating will eventually tarnish. To avoid rapid discoloration, use a slightly damp cloth to clean the jewelry and dab, not rub, clean
• Remove the jewelry when swimming and showering
• Avoid wearing when sweating or on days with high humidity