This babe likes to take a walk on the wild side like trying out new adventures on the weekends — trapeze anyone? Taking fashion risks is part of this girl’s routine.
Mix the serene with the fun and flirty in the Wild Side Necklace. Ocean blue, lavender and rose colored crystals come together perfectly in this blue crystal bib necklace. Wear it with a white blouse or go for a bold evening look by pairing it with a black leather jacket, ripped jeans and fringed out booties.
Material: plated metal alloy, acrylic, rhinestone
Measurements: 16" long, 2 1/2" extender; bib 5" long
Closure: lobster clasp
How To Care For Your Statement Jewelry:
• Keep jewelry away from water, lotions, perfumes, and harsh chemicals
• When not being worn, jewelry should be stored in a soft pouch or in its original box for safe keeping
• Avoid exposing the jewelry to makeup, hair products, lotions, and sunscreen
• Jewelry should be the last thing you put on when you get dressed, and the first item you remove when changing, to prevent the piece getting tangled or catching on an article of clothing
• Do not wear jewelry into the pool or at the spa
• Remove jewelry before engaging in physical activity or playing sports
• Don’t use jewelry cleaner, which is meant for silver, gold, platinum, or other precious metals; these solutions are too harsh for fashion statement jewelry