1. Sapphire Starlet Earrings: The geometry of the brilliant aqua blue crystals combined with the links of the rose gold chain create a decidedly fashion forward statement. But this flash of blue jewelry peice will remind everyone that you still love tradition, even while being the life of the party.
2. Always Dance Earrings: Old Hollywood glamour? You'll have spades of it in these asymmetrical crystal stud earrings. Vintage charm meets fashionable glitz.
3. Blue Moon Earrings: Can a single pair of earrings be old, new and blue at the same time? With these vintage blue and silver crystal statement earrings you'll not only be able to cross all of that off your list, you'll also be the epitome of Art Deco class with just a hint of moody blue mystery, wrapped in crystal wings.
4. Antique Attraction Necklace: Do you want your wedding day to be the black-tie event of the season? Make it so with this vintage-inspired crystal silver collar necklace. The teardrop and baguette shaped crystals will sing, "I could have danced all night," while you waltz through the reception.
5. Glam Guru Necklace: There's no such thing as too much romance at a wedding. These crystal encrusted flowers in smoky palette will add just the right amount of sparkle to the bride--lots! A white wedding is one thing, but this winter floral crystal bib necklace imparts all the glamour of a wedding set in a winter wonderland
6. Care For a Cocktail Earrings: It turns out you can be a trendsetter and traditional at the same time. The pearls while make Grandma proud, while these gold plated double sided earrings have a not too hidden secret in the back.
7. Whisper In My Earrings: Going for a quieter reception because you don't want to miss a single sweet nothing whispered by your groom? These darling turquoise crystal stud earrings are sparkling beauties that won't distract a bit from the the reason to celebrate: true love.
Check one more thing off your Wedding Planning To-Do list by shopping these looks along with the rest of the Fall Bridal Collection here: