I forgot my password – HELP!
It happens! Go to the Login page and click the ‘forgot your password’ button. Enter your email address, and we'll send you link to reset your password.
Need to change your email address?
We know it's a bummer, but that can't be done online. However, you can simply call our customer service department at 1-844-571-7913, and we'll do it for you in a New York minute!
I am kind of a control freak – How can I track my order so I know where it is at all times?
We hear you! That’s why we’ve enabled a super easy order tracking system. Just Create an account on our page before you place your order, and you’ll know where your soon-to-be-delivered bling is at all times!
I need help! How can I get in touch with someone?
Stay calm! Just email our customer service center at 1-844-571-7913 or email us at email@example.com. You can also reach us through our live chat from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, or you can check out our Facebook page at Facebook.
Do you have a physical store location?
No, Sorry! We are an online Fashion Jewelry store.
Is my card information safe?
Don't know what PCI means? It stands for Payment Card Industry. By being PCI compliant, we adhere to the standard requirements as set out by the PCI to ensure we maintain a secure environment when we process any credit card information. That means your information is safe with us. Read more about PCI here.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We take all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and Paypal. Don’t see your preferred form of payment? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll consider it! Unfortunately, our shopping platform doesn’t accept Apple Pay (yet). Don’t get Kimmie started #applerules
I’m looking for a gift and can’t pick – Do y’all do gift cards?
Totally! Check out our Gift Card page. You’ll receive an email with the card information and instructions after you checkout.
Why was my credit card declined?
Check to see that the billing address you entered matches the billing address associated with the card. If that’s not the problem, check the expiration date and the security code (the three-digit code on the back of the card). If you’re sure you entered all of the information correctly and the card’s still being declined, call us at 1-844-571-7913 or contact us through our live chat from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
Yay, I found a promo code. Can I use it on the order I placed last month?
No, sorry. That would be a logistical nightmare to process. Don’t worry about it though - we have new promos coming out all the time, so just sit back and wait for one to slide in your inbox or pop up on social media. Problem solved! #slidinginyourinboxlike
I love Rewards programs. Do you have one? How does it work?
We do! It’s found on the bottom of our homepage under Quick Links. You just need to sign up for an account. You will earn 1 FAB point for every $1 you spend. Every time you reach 500 FAB points, you’ll receive a $25 discount. Hurry and sign up! You receive 200 FAB points just for joining. Happy Shopping!
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR FASHION JEWELRY
How To Care For Your Bracelets:
- Remove first when undressing, to prevent tangling or catching on clothing
- Exposure to harsh chemicals, water, and soap can damage your jewelry, so remove before cleaning and other household chores
- Jewelry can discolor or fade when in the sun
- Clean by wiping jewelry with a soft cloth; if using soap and water to remove grime, dry immediately after
How To Care For Your Statement Jewelry:
- Keep jewelry away from water, lotions, perfumes, and harsh chemicals
- When not being worn, jewelry should be stored in a soft pouch or in its original box for safe keeping
- Avoid exposing the jewelry to makeup, hair products, lotions, and sunscreen
- Jewelry should be the last thing you put on when you get dressed, and the first item you remove when changing, to prevent the piece getting tangled or catching on an article of clothing
- Do not wear jewelry into the pool or at the spa
- Remove jewelry before engaging in physical activity or playing sports
- Don’t use jewelry cleaner, which is meant for silver, gold, platinum, or other precious metals; these solutions are too harsh for fashion statement jewelry
How To Care For Your Earrings:
- After wearing, clean with a soft, dry cloth; if dirty, gently clean with a cloth and lukewarm, soapy water
- Cleaning your earrings in a bowl will prevent them from getting lost down the sink drain
- Remove your earrings before swimming, showering, or coming into contact with any form of water
- Do not wear earrings to bed
- When not in use, keep your earrings on an earring holder or inside their original box to avoid tangling or losing one of the earrings
- Keep jewelry away from harsh chemicals; do not spray hair spray or perfume when wearing
- Jewelry can discolor when exposed to extreme sun and heat, so avoid wearing on excessively hot days and store in a dark, cool area
- Wearing earring backings will reduce the chance of lost earrings
How To Care For Your Fashion Jewelry:
- Avoid exposure to lotions, perfume, oil, water, cosmetics, and any other harsh chemicals
- Remove your jewelry before going to bed
- Jewelry should be given a day off to limit wear and tear
- For cleaning, avoid cleaners that contain acid, alcohol, vinegar, or ammonia
How To Care For Your Plated Metal Jewelry:
- Give the piece a day off after wearing to lessen the risk of damage and discoloration
- Try to store pieces with similar metal finishes together; for example, silver-plated metal jewelry should be kept with other silver-plated pieces, not gold-plated
- Avoid cleaning the jewelry with harsh chemicals because they will cause fading in color; use a mixture of mild soap and water to remove dirt and filmy layers
- Silver plating will eventually tarnish. Use a slightly damp cloth to clean the jewelry and dab, not rub, clean
How To Care For Your Stone Jewelry:
- Avoid knocking the jewelry against hard surfaces, which can chip and damage the stones
- For cleaning, simply wipe them clean with a soft, dry cloth; do not use any harsh chemicals or ultrasonic cleansers
- If needed, wash jewelry in lukewarm, soapy water, avoid metal cleaning solutions and sprays
- Remove jewelry before showering, swimming, or bathing
- Light and heat can affect a stone’s durability and color, so limit exposure to extreme sunlight and hot temperatures
How To Care for Your Delicate Jewelry:
- Avoid storing jewelry around extreme heat and light sources
- Stay clear of harsh and abrasive chemicals
- Safely store your jewelry individually in soft pouches or in the original box to limit tangling, knots, and scratches
- Hang fine necklaces on a stand or rack to keep them from becoming tangled
- Regularly clean your jewelry between wears with a dry and soft cloth
- Remove jewelry before cleaning, gardening, engaging in exercise, and/or sports
- Limit exposure of the jewelry to cosmetics, hair spray, perfume, and lotions
- Do not wear on a daily basis, as delicate pieces are more prone to breakage
How To Care For Your Rings:
- Remove jewelry before performing household tasks, showering, swimming, or exercising
- Jewelry can be affected by the sun and heat
- Avoid knocking your rings against hard surfaces
- Chlorine can cause fading and damage stones and crystals
How do returns work?
Just mail us back the merchandise, and you’re done! Don’t forget to include the self-addressed label and our return form here. Simply complete the Label return form by adding your address and slapping that on the box. Our merchandise return form is super easy too, just a few simple steps. :) Complete the form with your name, address, phone number, order number, reason for return and voilà you’re done. Need more info?
Make an international purchase? Great! What happens if you want to return something internationally? Just like outlets, our return policy is a little different across the pond (or wherever you may be);
Check out our section on Returns for our full return policy.
Next time, remember to Set up an account though, will ya?
Meh, I changed my mind – Will you still take it back?
Sure thing. We're fickle too. You've got 30 days from the sale date to return your item.
If I return something, will you cover my shipping cost?
Unfortunately we can’t do that- But we do promise to make the return process as painless as possible for you.
I don’t like dealing with mail – Can I return the item to a physical address?
Sorry, no! Just re-package your jewelry, label it, and drop it at any outgoing mailbox. Easy, right?
OMG! My jewelry was broken when it arrived! Fix it NOW!
We're sorry your item was damaged! That's so frustrating, and we'll make it right! Just send it back to us and we'll send you a replacement at no cost. Over it and just want your money back? That’s fine too! We're happy to give you a refund once the item's been returned. And yes, if your item's arrive damaged, we do cover the costs of return shipping. Just make sure you notify us within five days of delivery!
I don’t like 7 Charming Sisters and my stupid cousin got me a gift card, can I return it for cold, hard cash?
We're sorry you don’t like us. If it helps in any way, we like you! We're sorry to say that you can’t return gift cards. Try checking out our site, we are sure you'll find something you like – with 7 Sisters, how could you not? If you look around and still can’t find anything, we recommend you get to know your cousin more so she can make better gift selections for you next time.
I wanted this jewelry, like, yesterday! How long till it gets here?
isn't it fun getting packages? We're sending it out as soon as we can! Most people get their merchandise within six to eight days. Be sure to create an account so you can track your order and know exactly when it will arrive. Easy peasy lemonsqueezy!
How much is shipping?
Great news -- we offer FREE shipping on all U.S. orders! The shipping cost for all international orders is $35.00. Now go load up that cart, sister!
I’m wildly impatient. What are your expedited shipping options?
You want it sooner? We got you. Two-day expedited shipping is flat rate $15 flat rate. You want it overnight? That will be $25 flat rate shipping! Boom! We just made all your dreams come true, didn’t we?
Oh No! The tracking says my order arrived but I haven't received anything. What should I do?
No, worries! So, your tracking number says that your package has arrived but you haven't received anything? Okay, we suggest you do the following:
Verify that the shipping address on the order is correct, look for an attempt delivery notice from the USPS, double check your delivery area in case it's hidden, check to see if your neighbors or someone in your residence accepted it, and allow an extra 1-2 days for delivery. In some cases packages are marked as delivered before actually arriving.
7 Charming Sisters will do our very best to help you with recovering and tracking down your package but we are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. If you can not locate your package please contact your local USPS office and provide them with the tracking number. If you need further assistance please contact 7 Charming Sisters for additional support at email@example.com.I’m kind of a big deal and want to ship internationally. – Can y’all hang?
We're starting to share our Charm around the world! At this time, we are thrilled to offer international shipping to the following continents: Asia, Australia, Europe and Canada.
Taxes, Tariffs and Duties... Oh MY!!! All orders shipping internationally are subject to additional shipping charges based on taxes, tariffs and duties put into place by that country. 7 Charming Sisters, LLC is not associated with these fees. All fees are to be paid for by the customer at the time of delivery. All orders are shipped via United Parcel Service First Class International, delivery dates vary depending on destinations. At this time, we cannot process any international exchanges.
Oh, I forgot to mention! International orders cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box. If a P.O. Box is specified as the address on the checkout page, the order will be cancelled before it is shipped from the warehouse. The customer will not be charged for the cancelled order.
Orders are usually packed and ready to ship in 1 to 2 business days. What is a business day you ask? A Business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays. Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duties and taxes will vary by country and will be paid by the customer.
Refer to our section on Returns for our full return policy.