As temperatures rise, the debate is heating up. Are you sweating warm tone jewels or their cooler counterparts? Well, whether you’re into reds, corals, and oranges, or cool hues in greens and blues, we’ve rounded up our top 10 hottest summer jewelry trends.
- Our Breakout Boutique Necklace is a bright statement necklace in tangerine and pink stones with gold chain accents for a chic statement that packs a punch.
- The Capri Carnival Earrings are ready for a party! These tropical bohemian tassel earrings with multi-colored beading in yellow and red are the perfect pairing of whimsy and fun.
- If you’re hunting for a sophisticated drop earring, look no further than our fuschia and gold People Will Stare Earrings.
- If you’re thinking pink, we love our Fabric of Society Necklace-- a whimsical geometric pink necklace with rhinestone details, and gold chain.
- The Provocateur Bracelet is a hinged vintage cuff bracelet with red and mauve crystal embellishments. Perfect for a retro glam statement.
- The shocking electric blue Vegas Volt Earrings with rhinestones and black metal accents are the perfect cool girl statement.
- Cool down with our Petty Cash Necklace-- a Neo-Pop statement necklace with bold blue and turquoise stones and sparkly rhinestone details.
- Dive into our Into the Blue Earrings for a glitzy addition to your summer accessories collection. These fabulous bright blue crystal feather drop earrings with green and rhinestone accents are sure to turn heads.
- Keep your cool in our minty fresh choker, the Green Guarantor Necklace. This green and gold necklace is understated, yet perfectly on trend.
- These are the only bugs that don’t need swatting this Summer. Presenting the Fashion Bug Necklace-- this eclectic emerald green statement necklace is so “fly” with chic pearl accents and rhinestones. Beautifully buggy!
Consider this a warm up. Now, go shop the rest of the Summer Collection below!