We took a cue from the catwalk and rounded out our top 7 summer trends in all things jewelry. From long dainty pendants, to big bold cuffs, to bright geometric earrings, we have it all covered to keep you looking chic without spending a fortune. Here’s our new favorite must-haves:
- Long Pendants: Our "Beat the Heat Necklace" is the perfect addition to your jewelry collection due to its versatility. You can wear this 10 karat gold plated and white geometric pendant either on its own or layered with other shorter gold chained necklaces.
- Chokers: It’s a 90’s Revival with choker necklaces as a top trend this Summer. Get the runway look for less with “The Green Guarantor Necklace”, a mint green and gold link choker that is simple and effortlessly chic.
- Gold Statement Cuffs: You can’t go wrong with bold and gold, which is why we love our "Embrace Extravagence Cuff". This gold statement cuff is adorned with a large turquoise center stone, and starburst geometric gold accents.
Crystals and Stones: Join the trend for rocking raw crystals by scooping up our "Crystal Campground Ring", complete with a clear geometric stone wrapped in gold and rhinestone studs. The perfect mix between bohemian and bling.
- Tribal Vibes: Big bohemian bibs are the craze, and we think the "Chrysalis Necklace" is the perfect take on this trend. It has bold angular white stones, with rhinestone details and a dainty silver chain.
- Ornate Cocktail Rings: Wearing a big statement ring, like our "Wear a Smile Ring", will be sure to turn heads with its bright swirled center stone, opals, and chic gold band. Sipping a refreshing cocktail with this in hand is a summer jewelry must.
- Geometric Earrings: Pop Art has definitely made a revival this season, and our "Catch Some Rays Earrings" are the perfect take on this big trend. They pack a punch with pops of red, green, and rosey pink with angular drops and gold accents.