The beauty of prints is that they are stylish on their own. However, if you add the right amount of bling, in all the right places, you’ve hit the big leagues (Hint: not like the cover photo). Accessorizing prints doesn’t have to be scary. Take some of our tips below to make your patterned looks more polished and of course more fashionable! Read on, ladies!
1. Balance Out The Print. Wearing floral jewelry with a floral print is a thing of the past. Pair a rock n roll black choker, with girlier prints to strike the perfect balance.
2. Don’t Get Too Matchy. Pull complimentary colors from the print, instead of the exact colors in the print. A put-together look is always better than matchy-matchy. A chunky gold cuff bracelet is always a perfect choice when accessorizing!
3. Go Simple. Prints and patterns speak for themselves! If you stick with a simple silver necklace and a matching bracelet you won’t complicate the pattern.
4. Don’t Compete. We don’t want a boxing match between your patterned shirt and that cute statement necklace. So pair your patterned top with a pair of crystal statement earrings or bracelets.
5. Play Up Neutral Patterns With Solid Accessories. Some prints and patterns are now considered pseudo-neutrals, so bold colors really work with them. We’re thinking leopard print dress, black shoes and a sexy red bracelet and earringcombo!
What jewelry do you wear with your patterned looks? Let us know below, we'd love to hear!
Charming Sisters is an online jewelry brand that believes in educating everyday women on style and fashion. Started by 7 friends, each with their own collection and style, they believe fashion should be fun and affordable for everyone. 7 Charming Sisters has been featured in O Magazine, Redbook, People Style Watch and more. To see more, visit their Press Page.