We've all been there. We are coming up on a long holiday weekend and realize, crap...we don't have anything to wear!
Fear not, the 7 Charming Sisters have your back. Check out Kimmie Charming in her Video Blog with tips and tricks for getting styled for July 4th.
Follow these tips and you're sure to be festive and fabulous for the 4th of July
1. Wear Blue or Red Jewelry: It's super easy to toss on a festive bracelet or necklace. Try a blue collar necklace or a fun American beaded bracelet. Like Kimmie reminded us in her how to have fun blog, life is all about enjoyment and taking risks. Don't shy away from bright and bold colors.
2. Wear Statement Jewelry with Subtle Colors: Just because it's the 4th of July, don't turn down a bold statement necklace or earrings in softer hues. Try white, cream or light brown for a soft but fun look. In the video, Kimmie features red, white, and green statement earrings - just because it's not red, white, and blue doesn't mean its not perfect for the 4th.
3. Try a Red or Blue Dress with Gold Accessories: This is one of our favorite looks. Gold looks amazing against red or blue. Pair chunky gold earrings with a sleek gold chain necklace and you'll be ready to rock the 4th of July. Added bonus, our jewelry is super affordable so layer on that gold sister!
4. Patriotic Accessories: Now we don't mean patriotic as in flag sunglasses (well, maybe we do). What we are getting at is red, blue, white (or flag) sunglasses, shoes, and handbags are a perfect addition to your 4th wardrobe. We know being a mom is hard, that's why accessorizing is a simple way to amp up your 4th look.
5. Play with Nail Polish and Make-Up: As if you had to be told! Adding a red or blue nail to even the most simple outfits is a great way to be festive on the 4th of July. Looking for a bolder Pop of Color in that outfit? Check out our blog on adding pops of color to your style!
Follow these tips for a surefire way to get in the 4th of July fashion spirit. Watch the whole What to Wear on 4th of July video here.